3451E: Single Test Head Surge Test Station for 2 Lead Devices
- High current testing of TVS diodes and SSOVP devices
- Excels at quick surge test recovery time; less than 100msec required for a 200Amp 10 X 1000 surg
- May be operated as a stand alone surge tester, or as a remote station attached to a Model 3401E
- Optically isolated handler/prober interface
- DUT reversal sensing chosen at user's discretion
- DUT voltade pre-bais avalible for 10 X 1000 and 8 X 20 exponential surge tests
- bidirectional or unidirectional DUT testing
- Parallel first-in first out computer to tester interface for maximum throughput
- Parallel testing allows shared test execution for extremely high throughput applications when interfaced to high speed handlers with multiple test sites
- Multi-user Pentium class computer with monitor and keyboard. Printers and additional serial consoles are optional
The FETtest Model 3451E is a highly sophisticated instrument designed for surge testing of today's discrete semiconductor devices. Employing state-of-the-art hardware and software, the FETtest Model 3451E features an advanced, high-speed tester processor that results in the highest device throughput available in its class. Menu driven software and report generator provide an easy to use programming and operating environment.
Flexible Handler Interfacing
Digital control of handlers and probers is accomplished with an opto-isolated interface that can be configured to the user's requirements.
True Analog Measurements and Forcing Functions
A unique feature of the 3451E Surge Test System is that all measurements are made in an analog fashion so that the "true" value (rather than a go/no-go value) is established. Multiple limits can be established for any test. Tests are never repeated. Data may be saved with no loss in device throughput.
The forcing V/I supplies are programmed for both voltage and current compliance by 16 bit D-to-A converters. The current measurement circuitry is auto-zeroed before each current measurement.
The Model 3451E offers parallel testing with Model 3401E or 3601E testers for improved throughput
Settling times can be established in one-millisecond increments up to 60 seconds. Pulsed tests are programmable in 100 microsecond increments to 10 milliseconds. Thus, variable "soak times" for any or all tests are easily programmed.
Best Yield Analysis
The FETtest Model 3451E Test System includes best yield analysis software as a standard feature. The program accommodates the practice of running wafers or final test lots that lend themselves to several part numbers, selecting the sort priority that will produce the highest yield in the minimal amount of test time.
Full Math Operator Function
A math operator function allows the user to pass direct or modified results from one test to a second test as a forcing condition, or modify limits of a test based upon the results from a previous test. Users may also perform on-line rations, averages, differences, percentages, and apply exponents to the resultant calculation as in device figure of merit determinations.
The Hi-Rel software package provides complete analysis and reporting capability for delta and delta percent testing, including on-line delta testing with immediate operator feedback and retest mode. The Statistical Analysis software provides summary information and min/max values, mean, CPK, standard deviation, skew, kurtosis and normalcy. Percentiles, histograms and scatter plots are also included. Full color wafer mapping and digital curve tracing is available in the FET/Graph software package.
The FETtest warranty covers every component in the system for one year.